Privacy and Security
What we collect
This website does not require its users to provide any personal information, such as name, address, or contact information in order to view the website. When Corinne Taylor receives any personal information through the "Contact Us" form, we will not use the information for any other purpose except to respond to queries and requests from the customer.
Customer information is gathered when an order is placed and Corinne Taylor only uses this information internally in order to fulfil orders and for customer services / communications.
We do not store credit or debit card numbers.
We may collect the following information:
- First name, Last Name
- Contact information including email address, postal address and phone number
You have the option to subscribe to our mailing list, via the newsletter sign up form, opt in box at the check out or pop up. We use our mailing list to send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. We will never share your information with third parties and you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
Our communications are designed to tell you about the benefits we can offer, so that you have exclusive access to our best deals and upcoming news.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and only with your permission to do so. You have the opportunity to opt out via unsubscribe at any time.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Payments are taken via secure providers Shopify Payments, Paypal and Apple Pay.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store credit card details.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Cot, Ovingdean Road, Ovingdean, Brighton, BN2 7BB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Corinne Taylor works with a number of trusted partners who supply services on our behalf. All partners will only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed in order to fulfil the orders you place or provide a service on our behalf.
Delivery Partners - In order for you to receive your goods, Corinne Taylor works with a number of delivery partners including MyHermes, UPS and Royal Mail. We only pass limited information to them in order to ensure delivery of your items.
Marketing Companies - We work with marketing companies such as MailChimp who help us manage our electronic communications.
Payment processing - Corinne Taylor works with trusted third party payment processing providers such as Paypal and Apple Pay in order to securely take and manage payments.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - We have an internal CRM system through a third party to help manage and organise communications with our customers and provide the best service possible.
IT and Accountancy - Corinne Taylor works with businesses who support our website and other business systems ie Xero, Shopify.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous to any external third party, and your account security is never compromised.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Post - Corinne Taylor, The Cot, Ovingdean Road, Ovingdean, Brighton, BN2 7BB.